Tasmania i-Drive Tours
“Your Tour – Your Experience – Your Choice”
Tasmania I Drive provides private day and overnight tours throughout Tasmania for small groups of 1-6 persons; larger groups can be accommodated on request.
The tours travel to the lesser known places as well as the iconic destinations; all at a leisurely pace. Customised to suit your needs, routes can be flexible whilst touring. Tours depart from all parts of Tasmania including the Spirit of Tasmania terminal, at Devonport and provide a door to door service.
- Visit the fishing village of Stanley and the historic estate at Highfield House. Enjoy the magnificent views at Table Cape, en route and admire the tulips in springtime.
- Board the M.V. George Robinson and cruise upstream to the untouched areas of the Arthur River. Experience sea eagles and a barbecue in the rainforest.
- Explore the Milkshake Hills, Dempster Lookout or Julius River walks, in the Tarkine. Visit Dismal Swamp, the largest sinkhole in the world.
- For whisky lovers a tour through the Hellyers Road Whisky Distillery, Australia’s largest single malt distillery, may be to your taste.
- Visit Guide Falls, the most accessible waterfalls in Tasmania; spectacular in winter and spring. Enjoy several walks and the popular picnic areas.
- Spend time at Gunns Plains and meet some of the native animals at Wings Wildlife Park. Take a guided tour of the caves with an experienced guide.
North West Tasmania has so much to offer and Rob your friendly host will be delighted to customise a tour to suit.